Why it is important?
- Gel cook is more efficient than hot and cold dampening process
- Easy to control, short time and higher uniformity achieved
- Significant reduction in the processing time compared to conventional processing
- Brings about uniform moisture throughout the grain
- Energy-efficient system
- Ensures superior flour properties and product quality
- Imparts favourable changes in the Physical properties suitable for milling
- Improves the product making quality
The Wheat Gel Cook Process
The Wheat Gel cook process starts with the cleaning process for extraneous matter and graded to obtain uniform sized grains. The grains are further tempered in the gel cook station and subsequently dried after the resting period.